Jumper with striped cuff
Jumper with striped cuff
A beautiful knit crew neck sweater knitted in the finest 100% alpaca fibre. Soft to touch, and really warm to wear. Alpaca is one of the finest and most luxurious fibres in the world. It is known for its softness, superior warmth, lightweightedness and durability. It won't pill and will last much longer than synthetic fibres. It is warmer than wool or cashmere.
This jumper has long sleeves with striped cuffs which add a fun and colourful detail to this sweater which may well become your favourite wardobe staple in Autumn and Winter. Choose from a beautiful deep pink or the earthy, natural green colour. Treat yourself to some alpaca luxury for the cold winter months!
Mamacha produces luxury alpaca knitwear designed in England and lovingly hand made at a small women's co-operative in Peru. Your purchase will have a tag with the story of our work in Peru.
All of our 100% alpaca products are made using top quality alpaca fibre which we source from the highly regarded Peruvian manufacturer 'Michell'.
* WASHING * You won't need to wash this sweater as frequently as you would wash cotton, or acrylic. This is because the fibres do not retain smells, moisture or stains in the same way other fibres do. Dirt particles and smells cannot attach themselves to the silky fibres in the same way they get ingrained into cotton or synthetic fibres. So, when it needs it after quite a few wears, handwash this pullover in warm or lukewarm water with delicate detergent or shampoo. Don't rub it excessively, just squeeze it gently. To dry it, lie it flat on top of a towel and roll it up into a 'sausage'. This will really help to get lots of the excess water out. Then, just lie flat to dry. Don't tumble dry!
* ECO FRIENDLY * The alpacas that provide the fibre we use in our clothing graze on the high plains of Peru. Their hooves do not damage the ground in the same way other grazing animals do, which can lead to desertification in intensely farmed areas. As alpaca is a pure natural fibre, it bio degrades completely.
* LUXURY * Alpaca is one of the finest and most luxurious natural fibres in the world, often more highly prized than cashmere. It is known for its softness, superior warmth and durability. It won't pill (bobble) and will last much longer than synthetic fibres.
* WARMTH * Alpaca is four times warmer than lambswool. This is because the fibre is hollow inside which means it insulates incredibly well, whilst still being very lightweight. It has a lovely feel as it is breathable.
* FAIR TRADE* Our entire range of luxury alpaca knitwear is designed in England and lovingly hand made at a small women's co-operative in Peru. We have worked with the same ladies since 2008 and we share a trusted relationship. All our clothing features a label giving information about our work in Peru.
* COLOURS * This jumper is available in green or pink.
* ORIGIN * All of our 100% alpaca products are made using top quality alpaca fibre which we source from the highly regarded Peruvian manufacturer 'Michell'. Our garments are all washed and pressed so they will reach you in perfect condition.
Thank you for visiting my shop! If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me and I will respond to you ASAP.
Materials: Pure Alpaca fibre, 100 percent Alpaca wool.
100% Alpaca fibre
Outstanding products from Mamacha. We are converts to alpaca. Warm and wonderful to wear . Very efficient service . Thank you.
Just bought this from their market stall. The photos don't do it justice. It is a lovely fir green - very vibrant. Saving up for the pink.
This is a lovely jumper. The colour is exactly the same as the photo online and the cuff detail is very stylish. It's so warm and comfortable, that I couldn't resist and bought the slouch hat to go with it
Looked great on the photo. Beautiful garment. Beautifully wrapped by Amy. Great Mamacha service.