100% Alpaca Poncho
100% Alpaca Poncho
A delightfully soft and warm poncho, knitted in the finest quality pure alpaca wool. Looks great with jeans and boots, or looks smart for the office too. We have tweaked the design of our poncho several times to get the perfect 'drape' and fit, based on customer feedback.
* LUXURY * Alpaca is one of the finest and most luxurious natural fibres in the world, often more highly prized than cashmere. It is known for its softness, superior warmth and durability. It won't pill (bobble) and will last much longer than synthetic fibres.
* WARMTH * Alpaca is four times warmer than lambswool. This is because the fibre is hollow inside which means it insulates incredibly well, whilst still being very lightweight. It has a lovely feel as it is breathable.
* ECO FRIENDLY * The alpacas that provide the fibre we use in our ponchos graze on the high plains of Peru. Their hooves do not damage the ground in the same way other grazing animals do, which can lead to desertification in intensely farmed areas. As alpaca is a pure natural fibre, it bio degrades completely.
* FAIR TRADE* Our entire range of luxury alpaca knitwear is designed in England and lovingly hand made at a small women's co-operative in Peru. We have worked with the same ladies since 2008 and we share a trusted relationship. All our clothing features a label giving information about our work in Peru.
* COLOURS * This poncho is one of our best selling products and customers often come back to buy more in a different colour. We have 12 colours available, from muted classic colours to bright, original colours. It's such a flattering fit and is sumptiously soft, warm and cosy.
* SIZING * We have two sizes - Standard (for UK dress sizes 12 to 18) and Small (for UK dress sizes 6 to 12). Standard size measures 70cm x 70cm and Small size measures 61cm x 61cm. The length from the neck to the point at the bottom when wearing the Standard Size poncho is 80cm. The Small size poncho measures 74cm from the neck to the point at the bottom. The poncho weighs 400 grams.
* WASHING * You won't need to wash your poncho very often because the properties of the natural alpaca fibre repel dirt and moisture. When you do wash it, hand wash or machine wash it on the gentle woollens cycle in lukewarm (30 degrees) water with delicate woollens detergent and it will wash brilliantly and stay like new. Do not tumble dry, just lie flat to dry.
* ORIGIN * All of our 100% alpaca products are made using top quality alpaca fibre which we source from the highly regarded Peruvian manufacturer 'Michell'. Our garments are all washed and pressed so they will reach you in perfect condition.
This will quickly become your favourite go-to piece to pull on when it's chilly outside! Treat yourself to a touch of luxury for the cold winter months.
Materials: 100 percent Alpaca, 400 grams.
100% Alpaca fibre
Wunderschöner Poncho, sehr netter Kontakt und blitzschneller Versand, vielen Dank